Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I file a complaint about customer service?
azchela

I have to say - I am even MORE mad about this now that it has taken me 30 minutes to try and find a customer service complaint form or appropriate way to contact Verizon via email this evening.  I do NOT want to "chat" about this nor do I want to waste another 30 minutes waiting on hold by phone.  I simply want to write an email about the negative experience I had today, TWICE, at a retail store location in Phoenix.

I can write it all out here for everyone or someone can give me an email address so I can share it privately with (hopefully) someone who can take action against an employee who was rude, dismissive, and unhelpful to me.

I have been a Verizon customer for over 20 years (I was originally an Airtouch Wireless customer) and I have 6 lines of service.  After today I am seriously considering switching providers. 

And the fact that you people make it as HARD as possible to complain about your crappy employees makes me even more likely to take my business elsewhere.

Labels (1)
Re: How do I file a complaint about customer service?
deloused

There isn't a form or email for complaints, but if you contact a representative by phone, social media, or letter the employee can submit a form to the management of the employees that you wanted to complain about so they could hande the issue. The mailing address is- Verizon Wireless: ATTN: Correspondence Team PO Box 5029 Wallingford, CT 06492

Fossee34

I too have a complaint and need to know who to contact. I was treated terribly by a "manager" when calling to resolve an issue with my defective phone being charged to my bill. I have been told by 2 different managers the amount billed would be removed from bill. The last time I spoke with customer service the "manager" called me a liar, hung up on me, talked over me and refused to Let me talk to her supervisor. She told me "my manager won't help you like I can and won't be able to solve your problem. Finally she agreed to Let me speak to manager but then told me "she isn't here I will place notification on your account to have her call you" that was Saturday, no one has tried following up. I am sick of the broken promises and run around and ready to cancel my service. Does verizon keep record of recorded conversations? If so I would like the conversation to be reviewed by someone who will actually try to help me and not someone that will refuse to listen, then hang up only to call me back and torment me about "didn't hang up on you ma'am, your phone dropped the call"???!!##

laylah2015

I wrote a letter one time. I feel your pain. I'm now in a "mess" once again with Verizon just from trying to place an order yesterday morning. I am currently on hold for 20 minutes and I called as soon as they opened. Hope my phone does not go dead. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Meso05

I have the same issues. I spent a total of 3 hours trying to fix this issue and every time I get disconnected from the chat they go through the same dumb questions, "are you using the correct log in info?" "did you try a different browser?" and never get it fixed.  SO FRUSTRATING. You are a customer for years and years, and they just dont care. Terrible Customer Service, I think I will file with FCC and with Better Business

0 Likes
kh-taylarie

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes