Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I file a complaint about horrible customer service I've received?
wowitsjerome

I've recently spent 3 days and over 4 hours trying to upgrade my wifes phone and have been given the run around and wasted TONS of my time.  Who can I contact to express my deep dissatisfaction over the conduct of the Verizon Employees I've encountered?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How do I file a complaint about horrible customer service I've received?
sprmankalel
Leader

The only way other than calling the number already provided is to write a letter.

Verizon Wireless
ATTN: Correspondence Team

PO Box 5029

Wallingford, CT 06492

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MnM2000

I can upon this post because I had a similar experience and was seeking an answer to the same question. I don't understand how a question such as this can go overlooked and without response from Verizon.

0 Likes
realswifty

Some will say Verizon customer service does not monitor these forums, but they do!  Verizon DOES HAVE horrible customer service and higher pricing than all the other companies.  Don't know where you can file a complaint except right where you put it.  I will be cancelling my service on April 28th after 15 years and switching to ATT...

<< Comments edited, personal remarks removed to comply with >>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
We most certainly don't want to lose you as a customer. We would be willing to help you here if you like. Let's see if we can turn this thing around. Please tell us in more detail, how we can get this done.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
flutterfly8497

No one has said Verizon customer service doesn't monitor these threads. It is, however, a PRIMARILY customer to customer forum and one should not come here expecting immediate customer service.

<< Personal comments removed to comply with >>

0 Likes
wowitsjerome

BobbyN_VZW

I would like some aid in filing a complaint... I can't mark the response as "Correct Answer" until I've filed my complaint.  Steps on how to do so would be helpful.

0 Likes
frommage
Novice

realswifty

No way that I know of to file a complaint.  Only post your story to this forum and on other social media ie: Facebook, Twitter, etc.  Instaed of complaining I plan to change to ATT April 28th when my very long 2 year contract is up.  Look around there are plenty of other competitors besides ATT...

0 Likes
frommage
Novice

I just gave them the customer service number. But if you gonna leave, just go.

sprmankalel
Leader

The only way other than calling the number already provided is to write a letter.

Verizon Wireless
ATTN: Correspondence Team

PO Box 5029

Wallingford, CT 06492

0 Likes