Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I file customer service complaint?
Share633

Phone won’t charge wirelessly. Although I pay Verizon for insurance, took me 4 straight hours on the phone to get help, made me reset/restore only to get cut off and have to start over after first 2 hours. I finally had an emotional breakdown on the phone when a nice man at assurian took pity on me and processed my claim in about 5 minutes. Literally took me breaking down and almost hyperventilating over the phone to get help. Charged $199 for a less than one year old phone replacement   Once I was finally helped went to Verizon chat to ask how I report customer service issue, no response. Only ever used Verizon for over 20 years. Absolutely horrible  

0 Likes
Re: How do I file customer service complaint?
Tigerstep

You should be filing with Asurion for scamming you $200. If your phone just had a charging issue and nothing else, that's a free warranty replacement through Verizon tech support.

0 Likes
Share633

My issue isn’t with the fee it’s because I was on the phone for 4 hours to simply file an insurance claim. That’s why I asked for help filing a customer service complaint 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am shocked to hear the experience you had with us, Share633. This does not sound like us at all. I am a consumer myself so I understand your time is valuable. I do apologize. I am glad to hear that you spoke to Asurion to get your replacement device. We do appreciate your 20 years of loyalty and we do appreciate any type of feedback. I do want to clarify. Was your device damaged? Please tell me more. -AmberF_VZW

0 Likes