Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I find my pin number?
CLACRU15

Called *611 they asked for pin#. how do I find my pin #, or reset

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: having problems with dropped calls,  called *611 they asked for pin#,  never been asked that before.  How do I find pin #?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

CLACRU15,

We apologize for any confusion regarding the account PIN. If you do dial the *611 and don't know your PIN, you can just remain on the line and a rep will come on to help you establish one. You can also establish a PIN in advance by signing into your My Verizon account on a computer. After signing in, just mouse over "My Profile" and click "My Profiles & Settings". Here, you'll see the option to set an account PIN. Have a great night!

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: having problems with dropped calls,  called *611 they asked for pin#,  never been asked that before.  How do I find pin #?
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

If you haven't set up a billing PIN, the default is the last four digits of your social security number.

0 Likes
Re: having problems with dropped calls, called *611 they asked for pin#, never been asked that before. How do I find pin #?
chris1060

Pin number is usually set up for billing. If you didn't set one up, you might try the last 4 digits of your ss number.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

CLACRU15,

We apologize for any confusion regarding the account PIN. If you do dial the *611 and don't know your PIN, you can just remain on the line and a rep will come on to help you establish one. You can also establish a PIN in advance by signing into your My Verizon account on a computer. After signing in, just mouse over "My Profile" and click "My Profiles & Settings". Here, you'll see the option to set an account PIN. Have a great night!

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I find my pin number?
Edna_21

Simply, call the Verizon customer contact number or dial *611 and they should help reset a new PIN for you. 

Thank you,

Valuable Member

0 Likes
Re: How do I find my pin number?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Edna_21, your Account PIN is a 4-digit number used to verify your identity when you contact Verizon by phone or Live Chat, and it helps ensure that your account and personal information remain secure. It was referred to as a billing password or a billing system password. The good news is that you can quickly reset it by visiting our website at http://spr.ly/66021YuAi. Once you’ve accessed the website, please scroll down to and click open Question #6 (What happens if I forget my account PIN?). I’m confident that this information will be helpful to you. RobertC_VZW

0 Likes