Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I find or verify my account pin number for porting my phone number?
Monkeybutter

I am looking to port my number to another Currier and keep this account open but need my account pin. Verizon states it is my last 4 of my ssn but it is not working and the process has been rejected. How do I verify or reset my account porting pin?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I find or verify my account pin number for porting my phone number?
hosseinf

I don't know the answer to that but just wanted to second your question, given the fact that I have faced the same problem a few times.  I can't guess what else it could possibly be,  given the fact that I tried everything,  including my SSN lady for digits,  and all failed.  I don't even remember if I ever picked one.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

It should be the social if you never picked one.

However is someone setting up MyVerizon then one has been chosen and that line is probably the primary account holder.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Monkeybutter, I am terribly shocked to hear that you wish to port your number out. We’d never want to lose you. I’d like to provide assistance in understanding what has happened to make you want to leave us?

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
louqman92

I have my verizon account number how do I find or get my porting pin number.

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Here is the link to our Port Out FAQs https://vz.to/3f3XhRG see the first paragraph for information on how to request a transfer PIN.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes