Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I get Verizon to stop charging me for a phone I don't have?
Lizard9

Three months, over FIFTEEN hours on the phone with costumer support, three visits to two different corporate stores, two supervisors and two managers later I'm still dealing with mistakes made by "The Best Network and Coverage" cell phone provider. Nothing says Merry Christmas like $500 added to a phone bill for a phone I don't have because it was shipped to the wrong address, TWICE! How do I resolve this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I get Verizon to stop charging me for a phone I don't have?
Not applicable

Take Verizon to small claims court.

Do it quickly and also check your credit report for possible bad rating from Verizon.

Good Luck

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We strive to offer you the best service and support, Lizard9! Were phones delivered to this incorrect address? Has an investigation been filed with the shipping carrier with any resolution?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Not applicable

It is the carriers responsibility to file with FedEx and not the customer. If sent back from USPS Verizon is still the people to deal with the shipper.

Jharrington907

Omg..6 years later and I am dealing with the same issue.  Phone calls go to some auto thing that DOES NOTHING!  Tried call back service and no one called me.   No customer service at all.  Blamed on pandemic.  I go to work every day..and they work at home so what is the issue with NO customer service people.

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes