Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I get a billing address?
Dabeedoo

I want to pay my account by mailing a check.  I do not want to set up direct billing.  I want to add my Verizon bill to my bank account and pay when I want.  I need the billing address to set this up at my bank and customer service could not help me.  I need the address of where I would send a payment by check

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Address
MiiHere
Leader

Contact Us | Verizon Wireless

click the contact us link, scroll to the bottom where it says mailing address, select payment and enter your zip code.

Re: Address
Dabeedoo

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: How do I get a billing address?
bikinbill2

How do I get a billing address

0 Likes
Re: How do I get a billing address?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for your patience bikinibill2! We're sorry to see that you have been having issues getting the payment address to send in your checks. The payment address can vary depending on your address. In the following link you will get the information you need. All you need to do is scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find a section that says "Mailing addresses", then you will see "Payment Address" and you can change your billing Zip Code in the section provided. Here's the link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/1d/secure/contact-us/#Payment_Address

IvoneA_VZW

0 Likes