Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I get a copy of an old bill?
Brazell

I want to get a copy of an old bill.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How do I get a copy of an old bill?
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Bills are available in your MyVerizon for 18 months. Further back than that and you will have to call CS and request a copy be mailed to you. They charge $5 for each month you want mailed to you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Bills are available in your MyVerizon for 18 months. Further back than that and you will have to call CS and request a copy be mailed to you. They charge $5 for each month you want mailed to you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@Brazell,

Never fear help is here! You can view the last 12 statements online via My Verizon http://vz.to/1ip1BJk. If you need a copy of a bill older then 12 month you would need to request it via customer service, and there is a $5.00 charge per statement.Please keep in mind that it make take 7 to 10 business days for us to mail out statements older then 12 months.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

That's curious, I just checked my MyVerizon and have statements available for the last 18 months, back since September/October of 2012. Maybe I'm special?

Or is it possible you are giving out incorrect information?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

rcschnoor you're special indeed! However we apologize for the mix-up. You're right, My Verizon is now updated to include the past 18 months of statements for your convenience.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Lomidude

What I want to know is why do we have to pay for statements prior to 18 months. This should be available for download. I am being audited by the IRS, need 2 months in 2011, and don't need my $350. a month verizon account to be bleeding me for more money to verizon to get the info. I need service and why isn't the account info made available further back?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Possibly if you are using your cellular service as a tax deduction, you should have downloaded a copy of the statement during the 18 month period which it was available.

On the bright side, you now know for future reference.Smiley Happy

KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes