Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I get a return lable for a Device Payment Plan device?
muia1975

Verizon did not include a return shipping label for my Edge device when they sent my new phone, as they promised they would.  I have called several times and have been told to print a label from order history, but this is to return the NEW phone and not the old one.  Two different phone reps have promised to send a label, but instead sent the plastic bag the phone goes in WITH NO LABEL.  This has been going on for over a month.  I cannot get a label to return this phone, and next you people will try to charge me for it.

This is not going to go well for Verizon if you charge my account for this phone.  HOW DO I GET THE CORRECT LABEL TO RETURN AN EDGE DEVICE??????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Return an Edge Device
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This has been going on for a month too long muia1975. This gets resolved now. I have sent you a Private Message so that we can get you a label as soon as possible.
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This has been going on for a month too long muia1975. This gets resolved now. I have sent you a Private Message so that we can get you a label as soon as possible.
RosanneM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mbscherberger

I am having the same problem, and It has been going on for 3 months, now they are charging me for the phone I have tried to return several times Not sure what is going on, but for some reason they can not get this correct???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We don't want you to have trouble either and definitely want to make sure you are able to return your device ASAP. Have you checked your online My Verizon account to see if the return label was available to print?\

AdamG_VZW

0 Likes
Re: How do I get a return lable for a Device Payment Plan device?
ToronnyThomas

i need a return lable

0 Likes
Re: How do I get a return lable for a Device Payment Plan device?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly want to make sure you know how to do a return, ToronnyThomas. If you are within the 14 day return and exchange period, here is how you can print a return label: http://spr.ly/6604G8Lpm

If you have any questions, just let us know. 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes