Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I get a return shipping label for an old phone?
JBSpect89

I checked my FedEx package that I got yesterday, and my package that I got today, and I didn't see a return shipping label to send my old phone back. Only receipts and the return bag that I'm supposed to send my phone in. And going to My Orders on My Account home page only gives me the option to print a return label for the phone I just got. So I think I'm going to need a shipping label emailed to me or mailed to me.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Didn't receive Return Shipping label for old phone
JBSpect89

Hey Joel. I actually went to the Verizon store today, and the associate there actually printed out a return shipping label for me. So I think I might be all set.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

JBSpect89

I hope you are enjoying your new device! It is always exciting to get a new phone. Did you perform an early upgrade that requires sending in your old device to purchase a new one? Or are you trading in your old device for credit?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JBSpect89

Hi Christopher. Yes, I performed an early upgrade that required sending in my old device once I received my new one.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

JBSpect89 We will get some closure for this trade-in issue. To request the shipping kit, go to http://spr.ly/6582BTOmq Select Request shipping materials to be sent again.
Enter Submission ID from confirmation email(s) from original request. Select Next.
Select Continue.

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JBSpect89

Hey Joel. I actually went to the Verizon store today, and the associate there actually printed out a return shipping label for me. So I think I might be all set.

Dhusu95

I called several times for return label for my old phone but I didn't get any email response. Everytime customer representative is saying you will get within 24 hours. I never get the email. This is kind of harusment and waisting time. This is too much for the customer. Please let me know what should i do. 

kh-taylarie

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.