Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I get ahold of my local store?!
KaijunoKami

Verizon is royally irritating me! as I've been to my store 6 times since opening my account in April and they have not fixed my account for my Business benefits.  Everytime I go in there I have just missed the business rep so I'm trying to call my store up to find out when he is going to be there, but it just keeps taking me to the normal call center .  I want to speak to MY store people directly.  How do I do this?  I'm getting tired of going in there in person when the people there can't fix my account?!

​Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How do I get ahold of my local store?!
deloused

When calling the store hitting the prompt for sales/purchases (where I am it's prompt #3) should connect you with a representative from the local store location

View solution in original post

0 Likes
deloused

When calling the store hitting the prompt for sales/purchases (where I am it's prompt #3) should connect you with a representative from the local store location

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KaijunoKami

Wow, I never would have thought to select sales when trying to find out if their rep is there.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Leader

If nobody at the store is able to answer the phone it gets transferred to customer service.

Specifically what business benefits are you trying to get?

0 Likes
KaijunoKami

Well I signed up for a business account back in April and they had put me on the Go Unlimited Plan instead of the Business Unlimited one (which is half of the cost of the Go one), they forgot to waive my activation fees, they are charging me for a HUM I returned but the dude forgot to actually scan in in the system, they didn't credit me for the discounts they offered me for signing up that night, etc.

Every time I would go into my store no one could do anything to fix my account because the small business manager wasn't there to do so.  After a few attempts I went in there during the hours I was told he would be there and then was told I needed to make an appointment with him in advance as he only works in the store occassionally, which is the exact opposite to what I was told the other few times I came in. 

This store is a mess and no one seems to know what they are doing it seems.  It's always busy as there are always 4 customers for every one employee, so I get things are going to take longer, but it should not take more than 2 months, especially when my bills are currently in the $500+ range when they should be around $200.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

KaijunoKami, we always want you to get the support you need. I'm happy to help. You can call the store directly. Find the direct phone number to your local store in this link: http://spr.ly/6586Do8ZI. I hope this is beneficial.

Tracy_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
glitchedpixel

Stores and customer service are almost mutually exclusive. They're there mainly to sell. VZW should also update their IVR, seriously. Unless you knew to press 3 when calling, the options never make it obvious you want to talk to an in store rep.

As for business unlimited, unless you have 4 lines or more and an ECPD on file, you can't have that plan.

I am curious why go to the same store if the service seems poor. No other ones near?

0 Likes
KaijunoKami

Glitch, you're missing my point.  I already did all that.  I signed up for the required 5 lines, but part of the issue was they have me with 6 lines because they never returned the extra HUM they initially gave me.

The problem was my store didn't properly set up my account, so my monthly bills for the last 2 months have been $500+.

Fortunately, one of the ladies from the customer service center actually managed to fix most of the issues yesterday, but she couldn't get rid of the HUM because no one at my store was reachable nor the additional credits my store's employee promised me for signing up that night.  It's like pulling teeth to get that store to actually do their job or even answer their phone.

0 Likes
Ceddibear

Call the store number from a non Verizon phone. Press option 3 for sales. Then press option 1 for new customer. If you try and call them from a Verizon phone line then you’ll be directed to the automated system every time.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes