Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I get to the actual texts?
ShellieY

How do I print out actual texts from my account?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How do I get to the actual texts?
tbint62
Novice

From a smart phone, or the My Verizon Website? Since you have an Android smart phone. Fwd it to google voice is one way. 

If you use My Verizon Website go to My Messages > Send and manage massages.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tigerstep

You don't. You have to request an archive of your texts and that has to be done by an attorney for legal purposes.

0 Likes
tbint62
Novice

From a smart phone, or the My Verizon Website? Since you have an Android smart phone. Fwd it to google voice is one way. 

If you use My Verizon Website go to My Messages > Send and manage massages.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning, ShellieY! I understand the need to print text messages, so I'm happy to help. If you use Verizon Messages (Message+), you can view your messages online through the Verizon Messages website by signing on with your mobile number and My Verizon password. Refer to #2 under Viewing Messaginese in https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/text-messaging-faqs/#view-texts-online

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning, ShellieY! I understand the need to print text messages, so I'm happy to help. If you use Verizon Messages (Message+), you can view your messages online through the Verizon Messages website by signing on with your mobile number and My Verizon password. Refer to #2 under Viewing Messages in https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/text-messaging-faqs/#view-texts-online. I hope this is beneficial.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes