Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I pay on the principle of the balance for my new phone?
derfus1000

How do I pay on the principle of the balance for my new phone?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Pay on new device balance
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You can pay it all at once, or make monthly payments as scheduled.  You can't "pay down" the principal unless you pay the whole thing.

There's no interest involved, so you can set aside the amount you would like to pay, and continue to do that until you have enough to pay it off.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You can pay it all at once, or make monthly payments as scheduled.  You can't "pay down" the principal unless you pay the whole thing.

There's no interest involved, so you can set aside the amount you would like to pay, and continue to do that until you have enough to pay it off.

0 Likes
Kim2322

Why would this not be an option?

apmeeker

Good question....... I wanted to play $500 on my phone when I bought it, but the guy who completed my order forgot to ring it up and told me he was sorry and he couldn't take $500 payment now.  I can't believe there's not an option to pay extra payments toward the phone.....

rekholdt

That makes no sense????

Money is money.....unless... their must be a business opportunity for Verizon in this??????

Because it sure does not benefit the Buyer in any form!!

No one explained this to us....I had been with T-mobil  for (14)years and only changed because of the location of the recent home we purchased.

Your monthly bills are not transparent....which is very sneaky.

House goes up for sale next year phone service will definitely change. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would hate to see you go next year, rekholdt! If you're having trouble with your bill, we would be happy to help go over it! Please respond to the Private Note we just sent to get started!

0 Likes