Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I remove a prepaid jetpack from my account?
cstmr59

I'm getting rid of my prepaid jetpack, and even after resetting, my account info is still on it.  How can I remove the device from my account or delete the account?  I've tried to "request account manager status" but nothing happens...I don't know why I should have to do that since I'm the one that created the account! I should be the owner!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Removing prepaid jetpack from account, or deleting account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're so sorry to hear that you decided to cancel your prepay jetpack cstmr59! Please contact prepay support directly at 888-294-6804. We support postpaid accounts here.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're so sorry to hear that you decided to cancel your prepay jetpack cstmr59! Please contact prepay support directly at 888-294-6804. We support postpaid accounts here.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
caliray

I will soon have the same problem of needing to deactivate my jetpack and removing it from my account so I can start with a new plan. I'm on a month to month prepay that I need to completely delete.

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes