Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I report an outage?
luskds

I live in Cayuga TX.  All the phones in my house and my neighbors are showing no service.  I have internet through my installed internet service, but the tower appears to be down for phone and text.

I tried using the chat service, but the automated chat won't send me anywhere and there is no live chat button.  I can't make a call, of course.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I report an outage?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

luskds, 

We want to make sure you have the best service because we understand how important your service is to you. Let's get some details. I do not see any reports in that area. How long have you noticed this issue? Have you attempted to reboot your phone or any troubleshooting at all?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
luskds

Yes, my phone was rebooted.  It isn't my phone, it is everyones phone.  There is no service from the tower and my installed internet (cantenna) is running about 33% of its normal speed.  This started last night and continues this morning.  So about 8 hours so far.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
0 Likes
adenneyaz

I live in the 85054 and near work is 85234. No one that has Verizon service in this area gets very good reception. If you dare go inside the Safeway on 64th and Greenway, beware, you will get NADA. I pay more for Verizon because I used to get the best cell service. I traveled a lot too so I tested this out. I was in the middle of nowhere in Montana and still got service when friends with me, who had sprint and at&t had nothing. It was awesome. But I have lived in my area now for over a year with horrible service. Today, someone asked me "do you have Verizon?" I said "yes, is that why?" The staff at Safeway who asked me if I had Verizon said "Yes, anyone that comes in this store gets none and complains that there is spotty service all around this area." I am shocked because I have not had this many dropped calls since 2003 when I had Alltel.

0 Likes

VZ service at home failed today - all day, even though in theory (per Open Signal) there are two VZ towers within 1/4 mile (77018); signal so faint my open signal app won't even pick it up.  So I go online to find out how to report an outage, and I'm directed to a "community" of lost souls like me all trying to get the same answer.  Unbelievable - VZ can't you just put the information on the website.  Your customers have to do your tech support?   Glad I have no contract.

0 Likes