Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I see all calls listed?
LORCZY

All calls, those I made and incoming calls, are listed on the monthly bill. But website now only lists current calls I make, and has left off incoming.

Another weekly change by Verizon where the layout and information is changed!! Is there another place where  current incoming calls are listed on the website for my account?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: all calls listed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am a consumer too, and I know how important it is to keep track of outgoing and incoming calls LORCZY. Please login to your Verizon account on your computer, then hover over My Usage tab and click on the View Usage link, now click on the View Minutes Details link and you will be able to see your calls including incoming calls.

I have followed the above steps and confirmed that incoming calls are displayed. I trust that you will be able to see the information you need as well.

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am a consumer too, and I know how important it is to keep track of outgoing and incoming calls LORCZY. Please login to your Verizon account on your computer, then hover over My Usage tab and click on the View Usage link, now click on the View Minutes Details link and you will be able to see your calls including incoming calls.

I have followed the above steps and confirmed that incoming calls are displayed. I trust that you will be able to see the information you need as well.

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Heman1132

Hello one major issue, how do we see all calls. If someone is calling why on wifi this wont hit the towers and are missing. Need ALL Calls where do we go

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we can look into this for you. Are you referring to viewing a full call log list?

0 Likes