Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
How do I send a complaint to corporate office
Boouchia

I recently accidentally redeemed my Device dollars in the amount of $50.  I mistakingly thought they could be used to purchase accessories.  I immediately (within 5 mins) spoke with someone via messenger who assured me they would note the account and that I could always call to get the unused code cancelled and funded back to my device dollars bank.  I call back 4 days later to confirm and they tell me that the code can not be cancelled and that the device dollars will not be refunded.  What the heck?  I've been a loyal customer for well over 10 years.  I find it hard to believe that this can not be easily fixed.

0 Likes
Re: How do I send a complaint to corporate office
Tigerstep

That's just how it us. Calling CS would be a waste of your time and the reps time. Verizon UP rewards is something they have zero to do with. Even getting transferred to Verizon UP support most likely wouldn't get that resolved. 10 year or 1 year, it's the same. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Boouchia,

As a Device Dollars user myself, I know how great it feels to get the savings on a new purchase. Let's make sure that we have a solution in place for you as a loyal 10-year customer. The Device Dollars are used for devices, and not accessories, (shown here under question #2 - http://spr.ly/6601Glcwb - and question #3 speaks to the 30-day timeframe to use it).

Now, when are you looking at upgrading your device next? Also, when you mentioned you called back four days later, did you speak with Verizon customer service, or the Verizon Up department? Since this is a specific matter regarding a reward, the Verizon Up department would be the only folks who could potentially restore something like this. Their information can be found at the bottom of the link I sent in this message (866-895-5579). 

Let me know your thoughts on all this, and keep us posted on your success. 

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes
dutchbelted

go to your bathroom, open the lid on your toilet tell them what is on your mind and flush. They don't give a dam. Talking to them will get you no where except frustrated about how pathetic they are. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It sounds like you have not had the best wireless experience, Dutchbelted. What has caused you to feel this way? We would love to help turn things around and look forward to hearing back. -Chris_M

0 Likes