Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I submit a complaint to corporate?
Silverchex

A couple of months ago I called to have a tablet shut off I wasnt using, they shut off the tablet and my husband's phone. His phone stopped working so he had to go to Verizon  during his workday to find out what happened. Then they double billed me because they shut the phone off I ended up with double the bill for his number. 

So he decided to move his phone number to his jobs business account. I called to release his number. Took an hour on the phone talking to Verizon so he could have a smooth transition. Instead it wasn't done, I end up with a snotty agent telling me it's not done and then she cut me off because I was beginning to get frustrated. I've been with Verizon for 21 years and am seriously considering moving to another company due to really poor customer service. How do I put in a complaint to corporate?

0 Likes
Re: How do I submit a complaint to corporate?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Silverchex,

I'm terribly sorry to hear you've had so much trouble getting what should be pretty simple things done. I appreciate your loyalty and I can assure you we don't want to see you go anywhere else after 21 years. We're very glad to help figure this out. Has your husband ultimately been able to move his number over to his job's business account? Is that account also with Verizon? 

-Andrew

0 Likes
PETREY5

Executive Carpet Bomb

Same for any Corp

--- Known to eat things that have been properly toasted, and often engages in shenanigans

0 Likes
PETREY5

youre welcome

--- Known to eat things that have been properly toasted, and often engages in shenanigans

0 Likes