Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I un-register, then re-register so I can change my acct pin?
BOBNJEEP

I don't know my account pin. I always use the same one, but it won't work to change admin stuff. I'm not sure if the pin was given to me, or if it was entered wrong, but I need to set me as "Acct Owner' and "Acct Manager".

I was told by chatting with Verizon that I should go to verizonwireless.com/register, then un-register the device, then re-register it. BUT, when I log into that website, it says that the device has already been registered.

What am I doing wrong?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I un-register, then re-register so I can change my acct pin?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Bobnjeep

I'm sorry you were having problems un-registering. I would be happy to help. Please reply to my private message.

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KCMAC40

If the PIN was already entered you may just need to call customer service to have it reset. I don't believe you can cancel the account then reregister. I hope that helps.

0 Likes
driverlarry30

verizon is telling me to unregister and reregister my account to become the account owner. okay, tell me how to do this. thanks in advance.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! We will be happy to look into this for you. We would need to access your account to continue. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6000HLHCM DavidR_VZW

0 Likes