Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I unblock mobile billing
GYPAPPA

How do I unblock mobile billing for future digital purchases

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I unblock mobile billing
ILOVEMYSCORPIO

Seems ever since I've changed data plans my mobile billing is blocked! So u and I have the same question!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm so sorry to hear you are unable to use the bill to account feature, ILovemyScorpio and GYPappa. Let's work on this together. Do you get an error message? If so, what is it? Are you able to use data? Are you able to use the my Verizon application?

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ILOVEMYSCORPIO

Yes I get an error message. Yes my data works. Yes I can use the verizon

application. Error message is that my account has expired.  Please contact

verizon regarding this issue

<<removed>>

<< Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes
tabithaj_vzw
Verizon Employee

I've sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at <https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox> to discuss further details about your concern.

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
Dregnier93

I keep getting a error that I can’t use mobile billing

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We’ll do all we can to help you with the issue around mobile billing. When is the last time you were able to use mobile billing? What specifically are you trying to purchase using mobile billing, and what is the error message you receive?

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes