Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I view text messages on all the devices on my plan?
tonyrobin4321
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: View text messages
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

If you're logged into My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, you have access to text logs for the past 90 days.  To see the text content, you'd need to view them on the devices.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Tonyrobin4321 our top priority is to make sure your questions and concerns are addressed. Can you please clarify what you need assistance with?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

If you're logged into My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, you have access to text logs for the past 90 days.  To see the text content, you'd need to view them on the devices.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Jcanaday86

I would like to view all the messages on my secondary line not the XXX-XXX-XXXX the other line I have?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We appreciate the clarification and understand how important this is for you. You can find a breakdown of the usage through your My Verizon online account. The account will show data usage, calls time/date, and text messages time/date but no message content. Please visit http://spr.ly/6603HkiMd to learn more about the process. 

EvelynB_VZW

0 Likes