Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do can I see content on all of my lines?
ARVGIP6

I want to know how I can c the content of all lines

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ARVGIP6,

As mother of three teens, I can understand how important it is to keep tabs on what they are doing on their phones. There is a way that you can see their texts. The person you are wanting to see the text content must be using Verizon Messages app for texting. You would then log into their online my Verizon account to see them.

Weth is correct in that this person would be alerted on their phone that you are obtaining the content of their texts. The texts you can look at go back 90 days. After 90 days there would not be a way to see the text content.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Sr. Leader

There is no way to see (i.e. Spy) all the text on all the lines on your account.  You can set up message+ On a pic to see  text, but the other person will always get notification someone is trying to see the messages and must approve from their phone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ARVGIP6,

As mother of three teens, I can understand how important it is to keep tabs on what they are doing on their phones. There is a way that you can see their texts. The person you are wanting to see the text content must be using Verizon Messages app for texting. You would then log into their online my Verizon account to see them.

Weth is correct in that this person would be alerted on their phone that you are obtaining the content of their texts. The texts you can look at go back 90 days. After 90 days there would not be a way to see the text content.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes