Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do i access my saved photos that go to VZ media and to my gallery?
SMRFV

Saved photos are saved in VZ media instead of my gallery.  How do I find them? How do I set this back to save in my gallery?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Why do save photos go to VZ media and to my gallery.  And how do I access the
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

When using Verizon Messages and saving text photos, the photos are saved in your Gallery in an album called VZMedia.  To view them, open the Gallery app, tap the Menu button (the three bars in the upper left-hand corner) and tap Albums, then tap VZMedia to open the folder.

View solution in original post

Re: Why do save photos go to VZ media and to my gallery.  And how do I access the
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

When using Verizon Messages and saving text photos, the photos are saved in your Gallery in an album called VZMedia.  To view them, open the Gallery app, tap the Menu button (the three bars in the upper left-hand corner) and tap Albums, then tap VZMedia to open the folder.

View solution in original post

Re: How do i access my saved photos that go to VZ media and to my gallery?
BG8275

I know I used to have that but it is not there now. can i get it back. my photos still say saved to VZmedia

Brisnehan

There are 4 apps that come up in the app store named Gallery. The answer is no longer helpful.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I know that photos are precious and you want to make sure that you are able to save them to your gallery Brisnehan. You have reached the right person to help you. What is the make and model of your device? What application are you using to view your gallery? Are you able to see your VZ Media in that application? Please elaborate.  AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
MandantoryNonsense

I'd like an answer to 2 things:

1) OP question: How do you change the settings so that you can save your MMS media directly to the phones' camera roll?

2) Initial response was to use the "Gallery" App. There are multiple "Gallery" apps. Which one are we supposed to use?

I'm using a Moto G7 Power.

epizano1

It saves in a folder on your device. If you search through folders using an application that can access your phone's storage, such as your regular photo app or file manager app, it will be saved in VZ Media folder. I hope this helps.

0 Likes
Saunders8200

There is no folder there with that name. I have not been able to find anything saved to vz media since I got this note 10

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Saunders8200,

Personalizing your device is important. I'm sorry to learn of any confusion about saving pictures. I found a helpful link at the Samsung website, and it shows how you can save and move pictures, and much more. Click this link for details: http://spr.ly/6609GdaWB 

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes