Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
How do i file a formal complaint about a Verizon store?
MM333

I need to very quickly file a complaint about a store - does any one have phone number outside of regular customer service? I would like to get to corporate to protect other families from dealing with what happen to our family while upgrading/switching to verizon. It is unacceptable how much information they hide during the dicussion.

0 Likes
Re: How do i file a formal complaint about a Verizon store?
Ann154
Super User
Super User

@MM333 wrote:

I need to very quickly file a complaint about a store - does any one have phone number outside of regular customer service? I would like to get to corporate to protect other families from dealing with what happen to our family while upgrading/switching to verizon. It is unacceptable how much information they hide during the dicussion.

You should verify the location is actually a Verizon Wireless corporate store first. If it is, you can send the complaint to the correspondence address listed under the Contact Us link at the top of every Verizon Wireless web page. 

If it is actually a third party retailer, you need to locate the retailer's corporate headquarters and direct the complaint to them. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How do i file a formal complaint about a Verizon store?
Bowhunter43

Friday August 5th 2022 . My wife and I was in a Verizon store in Bedford Va at 1128 E Lynchburg Salem Turnpike Ste 550 Bedford Va 24523 . We waited for about 2 hrs never was waited on us. But let some one else buy 2 products from the store. So we left to get something to eat. Come back 45 mins later and the same 2 customers was being waited on. In the mean time the manager left with customer thru a back door laughing . So after the employee was by his self. I approached him. And he was rude to me so I was rude back and he told me the manager was helping an employee that worked there knowing that we was still waiting to be waited on. The other employee was setting up a business account. So I understand that. They never come and even ask us if we had a question about anything. I have been going to this store since 2013. I’ve never had any problems with previous employees. The manager thinks it’s ok leave customer without even talking to us. Just slipped out the back door. Laughing like no one we waiting. Come to find out her co worker said she was to get off earlier and was running over. Seems to me she should have been taking care over customers or maybe even talking to them. And ask them to please come back on another day. But she said nothing , just left out the back door. Seems to me Al she was worried about was getting off and not worrying about her customers . That’s poor service. Maybe they need to have more people working , when customers are waiting.

0 Likes