Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do you get Verizon to deliver your new phone to you when they accidentally deliver it to someone else?
troyfrazier

I have been a customer for 7+ years. April 15th, I finally decided to upgrade my Samsung flip phone with a Moto 4G "smart" phone. I had trouble using the website as I didn't want to change plans. Using Verizon "chat" a Verizon employee assisted me in placing my order. The phone was promptly shipped to a Verzion corporate store in Folsom, California, which is great, but I live in Oklahoma. April 17th, through Verizon "chat" I talked to a Verizon employee who stated the company would look into getting the phone shipped to me in Oklahoma. Today, April 20th, through Verizon "chat" I talked to another employee who stated that my only recourse is to get the Folsom, California Verizon corporate store to ship the phone to me myself... and of course, the Folsom, California corporate store will not answer their phone. So, any ideas? Do I need to travel 3,600 miles (round trip) to pick up a $60 phone. I have never had issues with Verizon before. What should I do?

0 Likes
Re: How do you get Verizon to deliver your new phone to you when they accidentally deliver it to someone else?
troyfrazier

Never mind. A Verizon agent was finally able to tell me that my money is being refunded. I'll try again for a phone after the refund hits my account.

0 Likes
Re: How do you get Verizon to deliver your new phone to you...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It’s terrible to read that your new phone was shipped incorrectly like that, troyfrazier. I can only imagine how that must have felt. It’s regrettable that any of us would have suggested you going to the store to pick up the phone, knowing it was not your local store. We’re glad to hear we resolved this correctly by refunding you the money for your order and we’re pleased to hear that you will be ordering that new phone as soon as the refund is processed. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do for you.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
Re: How do you get Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello troyfrazier,

Thank you for getting back to us and keeping us posted. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns, thanks again.

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes