Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How far back can I view my history of minutes and messages?
EARHOL58

How far back can you view history of minutes logged and messages and how do you do it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How far back can you view history of minutes and messages log and how do you do it?
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Your calling log will be available for the past 18 months in the PDF bill on your MyVerizon account. Message logs are available online for the past 3 months in your online bill. Calling logs are likely also available in  your online bill, however I find it more convenient in the PDF bill.

View solution in original post

Re: How far back can you view history of minutes and messages log and how do you do it?
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Your calling log will be available for the past 18 months in the PDF bill on your MyVerizon account. Message logs are available online for the past 3 months in your online bill. Calling logs are likely also available in  your online bill, however I find it more convenient in the PDF bill.

Fmdrumr

Thays nice that I CAN view back calls minutes info up to 3 months online and 18 months total...

WHERE IS THIS INFO?

HOW DO I GET.PDF OF.IT?

I need printed call log, going back to February 2020 ,for court in 2 days!

Help! I can't find it on ap or online and the Verizon store is closed due to covid. I have a Samsung Droid 

Email me how reply

[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] 

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure that you get the information you need about your call records and usage history. In order to view this information, navigate to the My Verizon app > Bill > History tab > Scroll down to Billing History and tap on "View last 18 months" > select Bill you want to view > tap on View bill PDF. When viewing the bill in PDF you will have a new icon that will allow you to share it, you can send this attachment as an email to yourself and print it from a computer or your phone is you have a printer set up. Let us know if this helps.

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes