Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
How good is Verizon Wireless Community
choty8

Hi All,

I have registered for this community just today. I am not sure how different registering with Verizon account it is as compared to registering for community alone.

Also, I have received a badge. I do not know what it means and the privileges tied to it. Can you tell me how effective this community is and how your journey has been till now?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: How good is Verizon Wireless Community
jav6
Leader

@choty8 wrote:

Hi All,

I have registered for this community just today. I am not sure how different registering with Verizon account it is as compared to registering for community alone.

Also, I have received a badge. I do not know what it means and the privileges tied to it. Can you tell me how effective this community is and how your journey has been till now?

I thought registering for community alone without an account had been discontinued.  I might be wrong.  Badges, I think, just show your increasing involvement in the Community discussions, no privileges that I know of.  There are many helpful resources of knowledgeable members as well as Verizon agents to help with most issues and questions.  Also, searching for particular issues may show threads discussing those issues and possible resolutions.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes