Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How long does a trade-in credit take to appear on my bill?
CapoRocco

I returned an i-phone for trade-in ($400 credit) that was received on October 7, 2016.  About how long until this will be credited to my account?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How long does a trade-in credit take?
jasperm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Congratulations on your new phone, CapoRocco. We want to make sure you can get your promotional credit. To clarify, you will get the added credit with in 1 to 2 billing cycles. You will see the adjustments on your monthly device payment total.

View solution in original post

jasperm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Congratulations on your new phone, CapoRocco. We want to make sure you can get your promotional credit. To clarify, you will get the added credit with in 1 to 2 billing cycles. You will see the adjustments on your monthly device payment total.

View solution in original post

oesistar07
Novice

How long is the wait if you want it on the prepaid debit card?

0 Likes
CapoRocco

I love Verizon and have been a customer for many years.  The credit came through right before the bill was due and it was automatically credited to pay the bill.  I wonder if there is a way to pay down the balance on the phone so that the bill isn't so high.

0 Likes
Jinami

Ive returned the tradein device on 11/30/2019 and ive received that you received my phone and gave me $400 credit. However the credit is not appear on my account yet.

i paid 1st bill and 2nd bill amount was highter than 1st bill.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello there, Jinami! When it come sto a trade in credit, this can take up to 1-2 Billing Cycles to apply on the account once the device have been received and checked in. Once this applies, you will be able to get a prorated credit on the following bill for the months prior. Does this help to explain the process for the trade in? JoseL_VZW

0 Likes