Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How to Submit a Complaint
JBurn2

My Husband and I have been with Verizon for a while now.  We went yesterday locally and bought new phones and other things to go with them.  After we left with in the first 15 mins of looking at my phone I realized the person had connected my phone to someone else's account I went back into the store and they told me there is nothing they can do for me accept clear my whole phone out (which I would have lost all my pictures and phone contacts) you will have to call the phone line to get it fixed.   I said I was just in here and he kept aruging with me in Hutchinson KS.  This was after being in the store for over two and half hours.  So I walked out and went home and called and verizon phone line waited another hour finally got through she fixed that issue but our myverizon app is still not working on either phone and my husband keeps getting locked out of his account because it is not wanting to accept his log in information.  The lady acitivated our phones at the store but did not connect our new phones to our account on either mine or my husbands.  For as much money as we pay it should not be this difficult and we should not have to be doing all this leg work ourselves to get them up and running. We have had to have them fix this several times last night.  Today we have tried to log into the app. still won't let us and the bundle that was suppose to come with the plan we paid for is telling us we have to Pay for the ESPN+.  and yes we went through the website to get throught the whole process.  This whole process has been a nightmare and if we would have known it was going to be like this we would have switched to a different company this is horrible.  I am grateful to the lady that helped us online but I would never recommend going into one of the stores they are very rude and seems like once they get their sale they could care less about helping you.

0 Likes
Re: How to Submit a Complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello JBurn2,

We want every experience to be a great one. We are saddened to hear of the issues you experienced at this store. We want to help ensure everything is working correctly for you now. How exactly were your phones "set up" with another account? What was going on? 

-Christopher

0 Likes
JBurn2

They were set up with another account because the person had the same name as I do, she brought that email up in the store when we were there and I told her that was not me and that I wanted to put a differnt email account on my account because the one that was on there I was trying to get rid of all together.  We created a new email while I was there and I thought she attached the account to that one but she didn't she attached it to the other person's account that had the same name as mine.  I tried to explain it to the gentleman when I went back into the store and he wouldn't even give me the chance he just kept saying all we can do is delete your phone, can't help you, your going to have to go call the verizon line so if you want to your phone delete I guess you can have a seat and wait he was very rude.  Our problem now is that neither my husband or I either one can get onto our myverizon apps.  we can only get on the webpage app. and the Disney bundle that was suppose to come with the one that we paid for says we have to pay for the ESPN+ portion of it so I am not sure how to fix these things.  We spend from noon till 9 pm last night trying to get things right in our new phones yesterday and we are still struggling with them again today.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

JBurn2,

That's not the experience that we want you to have when reaching out to us for help. Our goal is to make sure that you're able to manage your account online at My Verizon and take advantage of the features that are available to you. You also mentioned that you're struggling with your new phones. What's going on? 

-Lasina

0 Likes