Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
How to View Text Messages Online for Second Line
Shandycat
Enthusiast

I'm able to see my own text messages by going to Account > Text Online, but I'd like to be able to see my child's texting activity. How do I switch lines? Thanks! 

Re: How to View Text Messages Online for Second Line
tikibar1
Super User
Super User

You'd need to log into My Verizon using the other line's log-in credentials.

My Verizon Website Sign-In/Register

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

login/pw to child's account will take you to messages, if using message+.

[removed]

Content removed per Verizon WIreless Community Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Shandycat, as a parent myself, I like to review their messages from time to time as well. Your fellow community members are correct; you will need to establish a separate user name and password for your child's line to be able to sign in and review their messages. To learn how to register that line visit http://spr.ly/6600Ec1Sp

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
Ammon

What if your child already did that and you don't have access.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Great question. As the account owner, you can request to remove the access for My Verizon, and re-register the line, so you can monitor or view your child line activity. Please keep us posted.

MariaV_VZW