Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How to change my SSN
FreakingGravity

My phone broke so I went the the store too upgrade it, went through everything to find out that my SSN did not attach to any accounts, so I may have typed my SSN wrong. They sent me an email to provide the documentation to update my SSN.

I was unable to do that the store ( because my phone is broken ) so I drove back home to access my email and when I click the link to submit documentation online it says this service is temporally unavailable, by gemalto. " The server is temporally unable to service your request. "  .

I cant call customer support because my phone is broken and the link isn't working so I dont know what to do. 

0 Likes
Re: How to change my SSN
acraftylady2

If you mean social security number Verizon should have no reason to need that.  I never give that out to anyone.  

0 Likes
Re: How to change my SSN
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need, FreakingGravity. Please send us a Private Note for support with your SSN inquiries. 

CheyenneS_VZW