Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
How to reach a supervisor
ja12345

How to reach a supervisor at verizon?

After many calls and hours and hours on hold-- no luck.  Any ideas?

3 trips to a store, 3 days of trying on the phone.

Told on hold for a supervisor, but it never happens.

Tags (1)
Re: How to reach a supervisor
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want to ensure you receive the assistance you need ja12345. I have sent you a private note so we can further assist. 

scott2455

I am having the issue as the previous poster. Multiple attempts to get an issue taken care of without anyone being able to fix the problem. 

How does someone contact an actual supervisor to get an issue fixed? 

I've been with Verizon for almost 20 years. And after this debacle, I'm ready to leave. 

Doggo
Novice

People have this misconception that a supervisor is a "fix it" button. While one can issue credits (to a certain degree) and cancel orders, they don't have a way to "override" just any issue. If an issue is beyond a normal CSR, chances are a supervisor of the same department wouldn't be able to resolve it. Hard to say without knowing what the specific issue is.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be happy to assist you with any concerns you may have. To allow us to do so, please reach out to us with a Private Note, or contact us directly at 1-800-922-0204. We are also available online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook. We look forward to working with you directly.

VZW_RobertH

0 Likes
eastsidfarm

Why is it I can’t reach a supervisor?????  I’ve contacted verizon by chat 4 TIMES now and have wasted an amazing amount of time, with no resolution to my problem.  How, exactly can I reach a live person to activate the data on my new ipad?

None of the agents have been able to do it

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I want to ensure you get the support you need activating your device, ASAP, eastsidfarm. I am here and happy to help. To get the quickest response and resolution today, please reach out to us through Social Media (Facebook/Twitter) for assistance 24/7!  
*Cheyenne

0 Likes
MadeleineCash

I have the same question. This has been a terrible experience. I do not want to be associated with Verizon. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
0 Likes
KBKS

Exact same problem!   Incorrect billing and no credit for traded in phones.  Family of FIVE!  Did you get your issue resolved?

0 Likes