Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How to submit complaint to Verizon corporate?
MEGJENS

I need to know how to submit complaints to Verizon corporate. I signed into an agreement with Verizon in December 2018 for a Buy One, Get One free iPhone XR deal in Casper, WY.  That agreement has never been honored. Each month I have paid for the supposed-to-be "free" iPhone. I have spoken to Verizon customer service NUMEROUS times regarding this issue with only one customer service agent who has made a difference. They set up a payback plan to me honoring my deal, but payments have stopped. I have paid approximately 16-17 of the 24 payments for my "free" iPhone and only a couple of payments of 33.33 have been credited back to me. My bill is now past due and I want my payments that are owed to be credit to the bill owed. I need this fixed before I proceed with legal action. According to my records, the past 13 months that I have had the chance to look back to, have not received any adjustments for my "free" iPhone. The payment for the iPhone is 33.33/Mo multiplied by 13 is $433.29. I want this credited to my account, as well as, the remainder of money owed for the deal I signed into in December 2018.

0 Likes
Re: How to submit complaint to Verizon corporate?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry you were missing a promotion. We want to always provide correct and truthful information. Was this purchase for a new line of service or upgrade? What plan are you on?

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Rebate Issue
paulsgreco

We ported to Verizon intending to receive the $500 per line paid off our phones with Xfinity applied for the rebate and Verizon won't honor the $500 rebate on all 3 lines saying 2 of the lines were added not being under the Premium Plan.

When I first noticed the $500 rebate was Invalid on the Site I called and the rep. said you need to be on the Premium Plan for that rebate I said if you upgrade us now we'd get the $500 rebate for the 3 lines porting over he said, Yes.

The rep. signed all 3 of us on the Premium Plan and resubmitted our request to get the $500 rebate but now the Rebate Center is saying they will not honor the request.

I will call and ask for a manager on my days off and I'll find an address to Corporate and write my grevience until this is resolved for we ported over to Verizon having paid nearly $900 to pay off our phones with Xfinity.

We'll keep asking for what we came to you for, Verizon. 

Please don't give us the runaround honor the rebate.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Rebate Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

paulsgreco, allow us to apologize that you have had to go through all of this. We certainly want for you to get the promotion you deserve. I have gone ahead and sent you a Private Note to discuss this further. 

-Christine

0 Likes