Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How to switch from prepaid to postpaid?
HibaNaqvi

I've tried all the possible helpline numbers and even the one for sales to switch from prepaid to postpaid but there is no live agent to help with this. How can i go about switching from prepaid to postpaid, because i would like to avail an employee discount through my company Guardian Services in which it said i can avail 22% discount on my verizon account if i am an employee of guardian, which i am. But when i log onto the discounts page , it gives me error that ur credentials do not match our records, this cant be as all my password and info im entering is correct. Someone did tell me that maybe it's because my account is prepaid thats why i can't avail the discount so im trying to switch to postpaid. CAN ANYONE HELP. 

0 Likes
Re: How to switch from prepaid to postpaid?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Are you trying to migrate from Prepaid to Postpaid or Postpaid to Prepaid? When did you call Telesales? TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes
HibaNaqvi

My question clearly states how to switch from PREPAID to postpaid 

0 Likes
HibaNaqvi

I called didn’t call them I am asking for their number or a way to get support or info on my query 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

To have your account switched over to postpaid services you will need to speak with our sales team. You can reach them by calling, 800-256-4646. Please keep in mind that hold times might be longer than usual as we are seeing an increase of customer concerns during this time. Additionally, you won't be able to access your discount until your postpaid services have started.

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes