Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How to unmerge Verizon One ID account
rl29

I need to unmerge my Fios and wireless accounts. Currently my mobile account is linked to an old deactivated Fios account from years ago. I can't merge my current Fios with my wireless under One Verizon ID because it is still linked to my old Fios. I've called, chatted, and tweeted with both Wireless and Fios agents, and no one can help. 

0 Likes
Re: How to unmerge Verizon One ID account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know how important it is to get your FiOS account sorted out, and we are here to help. Please reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter, so we can better assist you with getting your account sorted out.

*Crystal

0 Likes
ctrivera

I'm having the same issue and it's very frustrating how no matter who I call, no one at Verizon knows how to fix this.

I either get transfered to a "higher department" or Fios transfers me to Wireless and Wireless transfers me to Fios.

It blows my mind how a company the size of Verizon could release such a broken feature to the general public.

Is there any way to detach my old Fios account from my Wireless acoount, so I can then combine my new Fios account into my existing Wireless acount?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It concerns us that you still have an issue with the merged accounts and that we have been unable to resolve this. We would like to understand better. Can you tell us exactly how the accounts are merged? For instance, is it "OneBill" or is it the My Verizon that is merged?

-George

0 Likes
rl29

After speaking with numerous agents via Twitter Support as told to do, and multiple IT tickets were created, I was informed there is no way to unmerge the accounts for Verizon One ID. 

0 Likes