Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Http/1.1 Service Unavailable Error when clicking on link in email to accept account transfer
Jctasu

I’m having issue accepting a transfer account request.  When I receive the email to accept the request, I submit the form and then get the following error message.  Http/1.1 Service Unavailable.  Please HELP.  Thanks

Tags (1)
Re: Http/1.1 Service Unavailable Error when clicking on link in email to accept account transfer
rebelz13

Having the same issue.  Have you figured out what is going on?  I start the process and then have to sign in to complete the transfer, but then I get the error when trying to sign in.  Also, prior to being taken to sign in I get a notice asking if I am sure I want to leave this page.

0 Likes
Re: Http/1.1 Service Unavailable Error when clicking on link in email to accept account transfer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello being on top of your account is vital, especially if you are having issues with a Transfer of Service. If you are not able to complete the transfer via email, please contact our Assumption of Liability Team at 888-832-4540 for further support. Let us know if this helped. 

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes