Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hulu, Disney+ ESPN+ question
LostInDesert

We already have Disney+ annual subscription that is good through Nov 22 and have Hulu no ads monthly subscription. I'm not sure what would happen with the Disney+ if I canceled to go with the included subscription and I would really prefer keeping Hulu without ads.

Can I just get the ESPN without altering or effecting the other 2 streaming services?

Can any or all of them be used through Roku on TV? We rarely use phones to watch anything that can be viewed on a TV. If it can be on TV I'd think about living with ads on Hulu and looking into what will happen with current Disney+ subscription.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Hulu, Disney+ ESPN+ question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Having the details about the Disney+ bundle is crucial. I will be more than happy to assist. We allow you to use the other subscriptions without using the Hulu. We also allow you to access through other devices like your smart tv and Roku devices. Does this clarify things for you?

-Rodney

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Having the details about the Disney+ bundle is crucial. I will be more than happy to assist. We allow you to use the other subscriptions without using the Hulu. We also allow you to access through other devices like your smart tv and Roku devices. Does this clarify things for you?

-Rodney

0 Likes
LostInDesert

Rodney from Customer Service,

Yes that answers my question.

Thanks for taking the time

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Great! Thanks again for your time and patience. Remember, we're always here to assist you anytime. Please enjoy your day and thanks for continuing to be a valued Verizon customer. 

Take care! 

-Robert C.

0 Likes