Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hulu is broken in my Disney+ bundle
StraightRazor

I activated the Disney+ bundle (Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+) via my new customer Verizon offer. Disney+ and ESPN+ work fine when accessed through my Disney+ account, but HULU immediately gives me a generic error message upon redirect to their site. The error reads:

"We could not complete your request right now. Please try again later. Go back to Disney+ and try again."

I'm using Chrome, but Microsoft Bing doesn't work either. I'm not sure if this is a browser issue, but It's been 4 months and I'd really like to get what I'm paying for. HULU has never worked for me. 

#disneyplus #hulu #disneybundle

0 Likes
Re: Hulu is broken in my Disney+ bundle
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you to be able to use the Hulu part of the Disney+ Bundle that is offered with us, StraightRazor. Have you contacted Hulu for assistance to make sure your Hulu account is linked to your account with us? https://help.hulu.com/s/

-Steven

0 Likes
StraightRazor

It makes sense that I should have a Hulu account, so I created one on Hulu's site. However, I still get the error message when I try to access Hulu via Disney+. If I try to complete Hulu account creation, it  wants me to pick a service plan, starting with a trial period. I really don't want to pursue any course of action that puts me into a payment plan with Hulu since it should just be free, accessible via Disney+, the way ESPN+ lets me do today.

I'm really not sure how to perform this linking you speak of.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for sharing all these details. Let's work together and make sure you are able to access Hulu. Are you using the My Verizon app to sign in?

~Gina

0 Likes
StraightRazor

The login that I use for myVerizon doesn't work on hulu.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

StraightRazor, thanks for reaching out to us about this via Social Media. The Disney+ Bundle is awesome, so I want to make sure you are able to take full advantage. You should be using the same login info you use for Disney+.-Dia

0 Likes