Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I HAD A MISTAKE A CUSOTMER SERVICE AGENT MADE NOW MY BILL IS STILL OVER $300 OVER WHAT IT SHOULD BE
CaseyJones053

I ordered a new phone with the upgrade for free option with the new iphone 12, some kind of mistake happened where they didnt ship my pre-order but there was one at a store near me so the agent canceled and redid the order. Now I have had a $1000 bill for multiple months when Ive called and talked to over 5 supervisiors all saying different things and making promise after promise of credits that will fix the mistake or that by my next cycle it would be back to normal. I have called and wasted hours and hours and nothing ever gets done besides them saying my bill doesnt make sense and that it should just fix itself. I have a $268 charge that shouldnt be on there. my normal bill is around $300 a month I just need this fixed so I can pay my bill and catch up. Not pay $750 for one month, when the upgrade was free then I got all these fees, reactivation fees and all sorts of nonesense. I have called and messaged and just get lead on telling me it will resolve itself. It's now been over two months and I physically havn't even been able to go into a store. PLease help . 

Tanner Sullivan 

[email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]