Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
I WANT TO SPEAK TO A PERSON!!! UGH
nugguh

Why is it like pulling teeth to get on the phone with an actual person anymore??  If I wanted to solve a problem using the digital assistant I wouldn't have bothered to make a phone call.  When I was able to speak to someone (finally) last month, the problem that they "resolved" was never dealt with and I get to pay ANOTHER late fee.  thanks Verizon.  I've been a customer for 15 years and I'm digging around on message boards to try and find solutions because your other options are pathetic.  

Re: I WANT TO SPEAK TO A PERSON!!! UGH
Tigerstep

Call on a Sunday.

0 Likes
asukimmy

If you call, don't enter in the info they ask for.  I'm trying to remember exactly what I did when I called, but it was back in November.  I think they ask for your phone number, but just don't put it in.  It will ask a few times and then you get connected to a person.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry you were having a difficult time reaching a person. We appreciate your years of loyal service, nugguh. What concerns do you have with your bill? What had you call in last month? 

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
AnoHito

Welcome to Verizon.

0 Likes
Vikinkin

Where's that so called #1 customer support and service?!? Can't get help from the in-store reps, they can't or don't know how to fix things. Can't reach anyone on customer support BUT you can reach someone in sells.  When I speak with a Live Chat, stuff still isn't fix on my account. 

Verizon has by far the WORST automated system I have dealt with!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need with your account concerns, Vikinkin, ASAP. Could you please provide more details about what you need assistance with regarding your account? We are here to support your needs and always happy to help. 

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes