Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I can't get a manager to take ownership of their mistake
cathywarner

I have been given the run-around and I have been on so many calls and chats, and I can't get anyone to follow through on their word.  We bought two new S21's and traded in our old phones, great trade-in deals.  They should have been on a 24 month payment plan, but they "accidentally" by default set them to a 30 month plan.  With our trade-in credit the payment difference would have $1.27, but I don't want to be tied down for 30 months, we wanted 24 months.  My next step is to find the CEO's email and send him my complaint.   We have been Verizon (GTE) customers for the better part of 30 years between the two of us on the account.  Can I get someone at Verizon Wireless to follow thru?  We are now seeing a chargeback for our trade-in credits on our bill.   Call me crazy, but where has the high level of customer service gone at Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: I can't get a manager to take ownership of their mistake
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh, no! Dealing with account issues can certainly be a headache, especially if they revolve your device agreements. Rest assured we are here to help. Before we get ahead of ourselves, thanks for your 30 years of loyalty to the company, we truly appreciate your business. Please send us a Private Note, so we can better assist you. ~Gilbert