Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I cannot log into MyVerizon - it tells me that "the information does not match our records"
cinnamontoast

I noticed that someone else already had the same problem as me and was contacted by the customer service center.

I would like someone from VerizonWireless to please fix this!

Even when I use "Find my ID" and go through all the personal details questions, when I enter my password it still says that my info does not exist in the records.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I cannot log into MyVerizon - it tells me that "the information does not match our records"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
cinnamontoast, we want managing your account online to be easy! Are you entering your mobile number as the User ID when logging in here? http://vz.to/1nvKlnG
Are you entering the correct password? If not, have you chosen the option to reset your password? Please be advised that you will be required to have the Account Owner's device with you when resetting the password.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: I cannot log into MyVerizon - it tells me that "the information does not match our records"
cinnamontoast

I have tried both my ID and my mobile number, but they are not working. (as

in they are not taking me to the page that asks for my password.)

When I tried the "forgot ID" function (which returned the same ID that I

tried to log on with in the first place) and entered the correct password,

the page still said that my information doesn't match the records.

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 11:39 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

cinnamontoast,

We want you to be able to us your self serve options. What web-browser are you using?  Have you ever been able to sign-in in your My Verizon? Can you access it via mobile?

YareliM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

A lot of times you can enter your username and click log in, when it takes you to another log in page, back up one page and then try again and it usually works for me.

0 Likes
cinnamontoast

I have tried both Chrome, Internet Explorer, and also my mobile web browser

as well. They all don't work.. I have always used the Verizon Wireless

website to view my account information and the billing cycle, and I have

never had this problem before.

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 9:14 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I apologize, cinnamontoast! We definitely want to make sure you are able to access and use My Verizon. Please send me a Direct Message, so I can get some additional details related to your account and help restore your access.

MichelleH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cinnamontoast

I think I need to follow you or vice versa before I can message you -- or

is there another way? I made a connection request to Verizon Wireless

Customer Support and am currently waiting for approval.

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 8:36 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
BenJason79

That dirt did not work and I’m having the exact problem in 2020 with my iPhone X. garbage.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It's definitely worrying to see you're unable to access My Verizon, and we are definitely here to help. We've contacted you via a Private Note to continue assisting you.

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes