Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'd like to be able to see how much Mobile Hotspot data I've used for the current billing period
qrohlf

I'd like to be able to see how much Mobile Hotspot data I've used for the current billing period.

This is an important thing for me to monitor, because I use Mobile Hotspot in order to communicate with my work while I'm traveling. If I exceed the 15GB cap and get throttled, it negatively impacts my ability to do my job.

Based on a lengthy conversation with a support rep, it seems that this isn't possible, and that the only tool that customers have to monitor their Mobile Hotspot data usage is the "You are almost over your data cap" notification that triggers when the customer only has 10% of their non-throttled Mobile Hotspot data allocation remain. Is this really the case? It seems like a major oversight. 

0 Likes
Re: I'd like to be able to see how much Mobile Hotspot data I've used for the current billing period
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good afternoon! Being on top of your usage is crucial, and we have created different tools to check them via My Verizon. Please check the steps in the link below:

https://www.verizon.com/support/tools-for-monitoring-usage/

0 Likes