Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
I hate verizon
dcmprew

I had to call 7, yes seven times over the last month to complain that my bill was incorrect after changing my plan. Talked to a manager? also with no success. I will change carrier in the near future after being with verizon since their inception. I also was sent a free basic phone that I did not request and was auto activated killing my service to my existing phone. This was after I had called numerous times to say that I did not want their phone and was told it would not be a problem! Thankfully I had a back-up phone that I was able to change to. People with weak electronic skill/know-how would have been up the creek. I may buy some of their stock, since they must make a great profit messing over their customers.

Re: I hate verizon
acraftylady2

If you were already using a 4G phone why would they send you a basic 4G phone to replace a 3g one since 3g was being discontinued?  Moat of my friends on other carriers that were using 3g phones got free basic 4g phones as replacements.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi there! Thank you so much for contacting us tonight. I understand your concern, and I want to let you know that Verizon does offer free CDMA loyalty upgrades on Postpaid accounts, and we offer a $50 - $150 instant credit when upgrading from a 3G Non-CDMA device to a 4G LTE / 5G device on Prepaid.

*Ana

0 Likes
PatrickL

I had a billing issue in 2018 and we finally resolved it a year later. What an ordeal. Finally took a business analyst to resolve.

I'm on to the next one.  https://community.verizon.com/t5/iPhone-14-Plus-Pro-Pro-Max/Glitch-preventing-me-from-trading-in-my-...

Not sure how much I can take.

0 Likes