Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I have been trying for a month and a half to get a trade-in promotion credit resolved.
actate

I do not know what else to do.

I purchased new iPhones for my wife and I on October the 8th. Verizon was running a promotion that let you trade in an old device for credit towards the new iPhone 13. My wife's phone came and we mailed in her old one and she got the $800 that was promised, all good here. My phone came a lot later because it was on backorder (iPhone 13 Pro Max) and I mailed in my old one as soon as I got it. I was assured by customer service that I would still qualify for the promo even though the phone wouldn't arrive until after the promo had ended. And of course, my phone gets valued at $347. I have been trying to get this fixed since November 12th.

Every time I talk with Verizon support, either they have no idea what they're talking about (they say my iPhone 11 Pro Max wasn't eligible for the promotion because I selected the wrong carrier when I mailed it in, surely this has happened to someone before...) or they say they have a promotion correction form submitted and it will be fixed in X business days. 

The $347 applied as a bill credit and is now paying for my bill, I do not want this. I want the $1000 that I was owed over 30 months like the promotion specified.

Can someone please help me out, I'm at my wits end here.

0 Likes
Re: I have been trying for a month and a half to get a trade-in promotion credit resolved.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly want to ensure you receive the correct trade-in value, actate! We've sent you a Private Note to best assist.-Nikki

0 Likes