Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I joined verizon August of 2021 last year during the 800 dollar trade in promotion. Is is now February of 2022, still no trade in credit on my account
ksingh101

Hello, I'm at wits end. I went to a authorized verizon retailer during late august of last year after i learned of a trade in promo of 800 dollars. At the time I was still using an iphone 8 which I had babied and took care of during the time I had it. I figured it was time to replace it and got enticed by verizons offer, so i switched over from sprint. It is now almost 3 months into February of 2022. I have called the authorized dealer and they confirm the the phone has been shipped and received by verizon. I have reached out to verizon and get told they have no idea of a trade in or are ware of it, to get hold of their trade in team. I waited patiently this long because of the pandemic, but this is kind of silly as I figured Verizon would do the right thing and apply the trade in credit to my end. I would have been comfortable with using my iphone 8 as it worked perfectly, but now I have been paying 131 bucks a month for this long. Can we do something about this? I'm tired of being on hold for hours then being hung up on, chats and text rooms with delayed responses or feeble attempts at making things right.   

0 Likes
Re: I joined verizon August of 2021 last year during the 800 dollar trade in promotion.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

THank you for reaching out to us. We would be happy to help in any way we can to make sure that you get all qualifying promotions added to your account. The last thing we want is for you to miss out on any discounts. Please be on the lookout for a private message from us. ~Roger

0 Likes
Re: I joined verizon August of 2021 last year during the 800 dollar trade in promotion.
ksingh101

Haven't received any message. I just scheduled a call back yesterday for 12:30 today, I got the call, confirmed it was me via pin, then the call went straight to a verizon automated voicebox. I have been patient because there has been a pandemic going on, but its been about 6 months. I'm not trying to milk anything out of anyone, I just want whats right. Can I please get some proper help?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@ksingh101 ,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Regarding this promotion, we would need to know more about this trade-in that you had said a store confirmed it was received. That will require access to your account to make sure it was received and that the promotion requirements have been met. Please send us a Private Note so that we can proceed.

-Russell

0 Likes