Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
I'm so angry that I can barely breathe.

So yesterday I spent over two hours on the phone with a representative.  I really don't want a new phone, but mine is over 5 years old and this weekend I had a weird episode when I could not text or receive texts.  I explained this to the woman I spoke to.  I also explained that one of the major reasons I have not changed phones is that I have three saved voicemails on my current phone from my late husband and I cannot lose those voicemails.  We discussed the options for new phones and the things that the REAL Verizon store in Tallahassee would be able to do for me.  I explained that as I am not tech savy, I do not feel comfortable changing phones.  I was assured that the REAL Verizon store where I would pick up the 560 dollar phone I paid for would make sure that my voicemails and everything else from my current phone would be transferred to my new ____________ phone.  So I arrive this morning to the REAL Verizon store in Tallahassee at 2014 Apalachee Parkway, and when I get inside the store I am handed a bag full of boxes.  I tried to hand them my phone and the woman asked what did I need.  When I tried to explain that I needed my information transferred to my new phone, she explained that I had to do that.  I almost left the store without the bag.  I was so ___________ mad that I had to sit in the parking lot for more than a half hour to be sure I could drive safely.   I would not have purchased the _______________ new phone if I had been told that I would have to program the _______________.    I am so _______________________ mad I cannot see straight.

0 Likes