Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I need a supervisor or somebody who can actually fix the problem
jeanie13

I upgraded 2 phones. I had an offer to waive a $30 upgrade fee and I had a $10 Verizon up reward. I used both offers, but after check out they were not showing on my account.  I contacted Verizon, they said it was fixed, but I don't see it. My son is in college, so I drove 300 miles to give him his new phone. When my son activated his new phone, the phone worked for a day or two and now says its not activated. I contacted Verizon again, via chat. They said they could not help me without the IMEI number and the ICCID. Without those numbers, they absolutely could not do anything. They also said he might need a different phone. Great. Contacting my son for these numbers was difficult, because his phone only worked when it wanted to. I was able to get the IMEI number, but he failed to give me the ICCID. I contacted Verizon again and was told to add him as an account manager and he could go to a local store and see if they could correct the problem. I tried to add him, but my account said I could not add him because my phone was too new. Once again, I contacted Verizon, but this time was told they could help me, those numbers were not necessary. I spent an hour on the phone, assured that everything would be fixed, no problems. I explained to the rep that my sons phone information appears on my account, but where the picture of your phone appears, his is not there. My phones information also includes a picture of my current phone. I was told again that they would adjust the fees on my account and my sons phone would be working properly. My sons phone appeared to be activated after speaking with the latest rep. It worked fine for an hour or two, when the not activated appeared again. I told my son that he could go to a Verizon store, since he is in an area that has one, but right now he is an honor student in the middle of midterms and does not want to be bothered with this. I too do not want to spend time waiting for a rep in a chat, spend time in a chat or spend another hour on the phone! This is so ridiculous. I have a $245 bill that I don't want to pay until I know that everything is correct. I really feel as though these reps have no idea what they are doing?!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need a supervisor or somebody who can actually fix the problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You always deserve the highest level of support and I am sorry for the experience regarding the discounts and the activation. I have sent you a Direct Message so that we can offer you more personalized support.

Yale_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jimmejtfree

WE SHOULD GET A REBATE FOR THE TIME WE CAN'T USE OUR PHONES, AND IF WE FIX THEIR PROBLEMS THEN WE SHOULD BE PAYED FOR THE SOLUTION!!!  I MAKE $300.00/hr with minimum of 3 hrs with a $100.00 handling fee.  That is $1000.00 for 3 hrs

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes