Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I never received my Smartphone and now I am being charged for it.
TUNKABOTT

I placed an order for an iPhone upgrade online and the correct address was on the order.  The order was shipped without the apartment number so FedEx returned the device.  I was told by several sales agents to wait 48 hours for the refund and it has been about a week without a resolution.  At this point I just want to cancel the order and move on with my life, and due to this experience, it will be with another carrier.  Who can I contact to cancel this order because technical support or a sales agent cannot?   

0 Likes
Re: I never received my Smartphone and now I am being charged for it.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

TUNKABOTT, we apologize for the experience you endured. I can assure you that this is not the type of experience we would ever want you to have and we want to help you. Upgrading a fun should never be this difficult. Please allow us the opportunity to help. To better assist you, I sent you a Private Message. Please respond to the Private Message at your earliest convenience. 

JacobG_VZW  

0 Likes