Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I shipped my trade in but received an email that it has not been received yet!!!
jviserta

I shipped my trade in box, the box I received from Verizon with the supplied shipping label on January 23, 2021.  I dropped it in a UPS drop box as indicated on the shipping instructions.  I then received an email on January 28th that my trade-in hasn't been received.  I just checked online today, 2/1/21 and it STILL hasn't been received.  I don't have a confirmation or tracking number because it was placed in a dropbox.  HELP!!! What can I do?  Has anyone else had this problem and how was it resolved?  Did you finally get your trade-in credit?

0 Likes
Re: I shipped my trade in but received an email that it has not been received yet!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is concerning to hear, are you able to get the tracking number from the submission trade in email for the return label? 

0 Likes
Re: I shipped my trade in but received an email that it has not been received yet!!!
annieee_h

Im also dealing with this right now! I just got an email that my trade in wasnt received and i shipped it out a month ago!!! They didnt give me a tracking number and theyre put credits on my account because of this! HELP!

0 Likes
annieee_h

Im experiencing this same problem and I wasnt given a tracking number from UPS!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

annieee_h, you have reached the right place.  Can you please respond to the Private Note that I sent and once you respond we will be able to gain access to your account and find this device for you.  

SantoC_ VZW

0 Likes
PaulBoon

Can someone resolve this issue for me? I actually have tracking number and no one responded to my private requested by one of your support people.  

0 Likes